The Wilbur Chocolate brand has been delivering premium, high-quality chocolate and confectionery ingredients to the confectionery, bakery, and dairy industries for over 135 years. Wilbur Chocolate is one of four brands under Cargill Cocoa & Chocolate North America. Wilbur Chocolate Retail is a unique part of the Wilbur brand. We produce chocolate confections and re-pack chocolate and related products into smaller sizes and gifts packages that are sold directly to consumers across North America. Our Retail Store, located in the heart of Lititz, PA is a fun and busy place to work. We depend on creative, responsible, dedicated individuals like you to assists us with operating successfully!
Job type: Full time
Shift: Evening shift
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription
- Drug Insurance
- 401(k) with Cargill matching contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Customer Service on selling floor and prioritizing packing needs for customer orders and specialty gifts for the store selling floor
- Works with kitchen production
- Assist customer with special orders and orders to be shipped
- Create Work Orders, Build, and Transfer Order in NetSuite (operation system) as needed
- Create & maintain inviting, clean, gift displays & move product/product groups around as needed on the selling floor to drive sell through.
- Monitor lot & batch codes and lead team in ensuring product is stocked and sold on selling floor according to FIFO (first come first out); coordinate communication of product needs for the retail selling floor with the kitchen & store packing area(s) to keep specialty items and gifts available
- Manage cash drawers and change needed at registers.
- Will be trained to start kitchen machines/temper chocolate/and kitchen clean up processes
- Open/Close and lock store safely before and at end of day
- Will be one of 2 floor leads to cover store operations and customer questions/concerns/feedback when management is off site. Will operate POS (Point of sale) registers as needed
- Assist management with special projects as needed
- Right to work in the U.S. that is not based solely on possession of a student visa or a visa sponsored by a third-party employer
- Cargill requires that employees be a minimum of 18 years old to work in a production facility
- Ability to perform physical job duties which may include bending, lifting up to 55lbs, kneeling, climbing, crawling, and twisting safely, with or without a reasonable accommodation
- Ability to understand and communicate in English (verbal/written)
- Ability to work overtime including holidays, nights, weekends or different shifts with advance notice
- Ability to learn to work in the Retail Operations operating program such as Netsuite
- Basic computer skills
- Previous Customer Service experience in a retail store environment
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Previous inventory or retail experience
Considered candidates will receive a phone call from a (952) area code. Please note that this position does not include relocation reimbursement.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.