Job Requisition ID: 273496
Location: Lititz, Pennsylvania, United States, 17543
The Wilbur Chocolate brand has been delivering premium, high quality chocolate and confectionery ingredients to the confectionery, bakery, and dairy industries for over 135 years. Wilbur Chocolate is one of four brands under Cargill Cocoa & Chocolate North America. Wilbur Chocolate Retail is a unique part of the Wilbur brand. We produce chocolate confections and re-pack chocolate and related products into smaller sizes and gifts packages that are sold directly to consumers across North America. Our Retail Store, located in the heart of Lititz, PA is a fun and busy place to work. We depend on creative, responsible, dedicated individuals like you to assists us with operating successfully!
Job Type: Part Time Job
Shift Available: Evenings Wed, Thurs, Friday 4 pm to 8 pm / Saturdays 10 am to 6 pm / Sundays 10 am to 4 pm. This shift includes pay differential.
- Ability to quickly/accurately learn and operate a touch screen cash register to check out customers
- Provide high quality customer service and assistance to store customers
- Pack confections bulk/gifts and assist with producing and packing specialty kitchen items as needed
- Fill store shelves as needed & assist with other related retail tasks as needed
- Able to demonstrate dependability and a positive team attitude
- Able to learn and maintain all personal and food safety GMP’s
- Able to learn how to use a weight scale
- Understanding and adhering to all safety rules and regulations
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment
- Kitchen production work
- Other duties as assigned
- Right to work in the U.S. that is not based solely on possession of a student visa or a visa sponsored by a third-party employer.
- Cargill requires employees be a minimum of 18 years old to work in a production facility.
- Ability to perform physical job duties which may include bending, lifting up to 50lbs, climbing, and twisting safely, with or without a reasonable accommodation
- Ability to understand and communicate in English (verbal/written)
- Ability to work weekends and evenings
- Basic use of a computer
Considered candidates will receive a phone call from a (952) area code. Please note that this position does not include relocation reimbursement.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.