Job Requisition ID: 272327
Location: Lititz, Pennsylvania, United States, 17543
The Wilbur Chocolate brand has been delivering premium, high-quality chocolate and confectionery ingredients to the confectionery, bakery, and dairy industries for over 135 years. Wilbur Chocolate is one of four brands under Cargill Cocoa & Chocolate North America. Wilbur Chocolate Retail is a unique part of the Wilbur brand. In our retail kitchen, we produce and pack chocolate confections that are sold directly to consumers across North America. Our Retail Store, located in the heart of Lititz, PA is a fun and busy place to work. We depend on creative, responsible, dedicated individuals like you to assists us with operating successfully!
Job Type: Part Time
Shift(s) Available: Day Shift
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Ability to work independently in the manufacturing of kitchen products (molding, dipping, confectionery center creation, fudge, packing finished product) by following production plans and the work order process.
- Process customer special order requests as needed
- Prepare production equipment and maintain a clean production environment daily – accurately complete FSQR documentation for cleaning schedules and work orders
- Operate the chocolate enrobing line, including start up and breakdown of the production line
- Understanding and adhering to all safety rules and regulations.
- Ability to read and understand a weight scale
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Eligible to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
- Cargill requires employees be a minimum of 18 years old to work in a production facility.
- Ability to perform physical job duties which may include bending, lifting up to 55lbs, kneeling and twisting safely, with or without a reasonable accommodation
- Adhere to all safety rules and Good Manufacturing practices (GMPs)
- Ability to work with changing priorities and in a diverse and fast paced environment
- Adhere to quality standards
- Ability to stand/walk for 8 hours
- Ability to understand and communicate in English (verbal/written)
- Ability to work weekends, including regular Saturday rotation, holidays, or different shifts with advance notice. Typical weekly hours would be 21-30 hours.
- High school diploma/GED or a minimum of two years equivalent work experience
- Previous chocolate production, design experience in a work or home environment
- Degree or certificate in pastry arts
This part-time position is in Lititz, PA; however please expect receiving calls from a 952 area code in case you are considered. Relocation assistance is not provided.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet